- Price you're quoted is the final price for the transaction. Make sure there are no hidden fees that pop up at the end
- Make sure the person you're talking to on the phone owns and has raised the wolf hybrid puppy personally, and is not a puppy broker
- Are you able to go to the breeder's facility to see your potential puppy and the environment it was born and raised?
- What are the pens like your puppy and its parents are being raised? Living in confined quarters is extremely harmful to a wolf's psychology. You want a puppy being raised with large areas to run and work out.
- What brand of dog food is your puppy and its parents being fed. You can tell a puppy mill by the poor quality dog food. A wolf or wolf hybrid can't eat corn or its derivatives - corn is harmful to wolves, especially in their formative weeks and months.
As a retired school teacher and mother of six boys, Edye Marin learned quickly the importance of being the Top Dog in her Pack. Her understanding of wolves and their natural disposition has given her an edge as one of the most sought after wolf hybrid breeders on the West Coast.
Our Wolf Hybrid Ranch is nestled on 30 acres at the base of the Marble Mountain Wilderness in the shadow of Mount Shasta in Northern California's Scott Valley. From the earliest age, the wolf hybrid puppies are interacting and socializing with our family - from children to grandparents. Edye is the grandmother of the clan. The distinctive look and physical attributes of our mid-to-high content wolf pack sets our puppies apart from other breeders.
We feature a variety of wolves on our ranch. You will find a Timber Wolf, Arctic Wolf, Tundra Wolf, MacKenzie Valley Wolf, Red Wolf. Yes, you'll find pure white wolves and pure black wolves.
You can reach Edye Marin, the Wolf Hybrid Ranch Owner and Breeder by emailing email@example.com or calling 530-990-2308. Check out our videos CLICK HERE. All wolves on our ranch are Continental Kennel Club (CKC) Registered.
Please consider sharing our Wolf Hybrid Ranch with your family and friends.
Thank you for your support.
Our Wolf Hybrid Ranch is nestled on 30 acres at the base of the Marble Mountain Wilderness and in the shadow of Mount Shasta.
Our wolf hybrids for sale are raised in a natural environment in a secluded woody terrain. Because of the close proximity to the house for all the sections of the wolf forest and the constant interaction with our family, our puppies are raised with contact and intimate socializing.
The distinctive look and physical attributes of our mid-to-high content wolf pack sets our puppies apart from other breeders.
Our unique setting allows the wolf dogs to have large swaths of land to run and play. Check out some of our videos from the ranch. All wolves on our ranch are Continental Kennel Club (CKC) Registered.
If you can't take the time to come by personally to Meet The Wolves, please visit our Wolf Hybrid Pack here to see more information about the pups and their family.
Scott Valley (Etna and Fort Jones) is located just off the Interstate-5 freeway exit in Yreka.